Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: RESOLVED: EqF is down for some users; may spread to you  (Read 4066 times)

January 27, 2014, 03:22:44 PM
Reply #25
So that was? I was feeling very sad. I thought there wasn't EqF anymore ;( I even thought of going on another forum :( but here I met wonderful people and I can't just leave like nothing this place... AND I WON'T NOW!

Problem solved... now I can feel again like in home here :)

It's okay :D This sort of stuff happens rarely (it occured twice(?) in the past 2(?) years), but the admins are great at fixing things like these :)

January 27, 2014, 03:53:12 PM
Reply #26
I know but from all it's TV coms thought it was a adult site.

Nah, they just have the weirdest advertising campaigns (I imagine it's because sex sells). They actually have a policy, IIRC, where one cannot start an adult site on their servers.
You made this day a special day just by being yourself

Check me out on FIM Fiction!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 27, 2014, 04:08:32 PM
Reply #27
It's okay :D This sort of stuff happens rarely (it occured twice(?) in the past 2(?) years), but the admins are great at fixing things like these :)

It actually only occurred once before, but yeah.

[/spoiler]

January 27, 2014, 04:15:37 PM
Reply #28
Nah, they just have the weirdest advertising campaigns (I imagine it's because sex sells). They actually have a policy, IIRC, where one cannot start an adult site on their servers.

"Sex sells", and they wrote the book on it, because they put all their chips behind Danica Patrick as their "GoDaddy Girl".

Glad to see this problem was fully resolved.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

January 27, 2014, 06:36:05 PM
Reply #29
Strangely, my accessibility to the forums seems unstable. Maybe it's the fact I tried to access it in the weekend, but there are times I'm redirected to the domain page instead of the website.

Takes about an hour until I can access EqF again, and it's not for too long. Not really too much of a problem, but just though I'd point out in case anyone could tell me what it is.

January 27, 2014, 06:42:21 PM
Reply #30
Strangely, my accessibility to the forums seems unstable. Maybe it's the fact I tried to access it in the weekend, but there are times I'm redirected to the domain page instead of the website.

Takes about an hour until I can access EqF again, and it's not for too long. Not really too much of a problem, but just though I'd point out in case anyone could tell me what it is.

Probably your ISP has more than one nameserver, and one of them still has a cached copy of the pointer to GoDaddy. It's somewhat unpredictable which of them your computer will use each time you try to access the site.
OC descriptions here
Using my fancy mathematics to model the issues since 2013.

January 27, 2014, 08:12:05 PM
Reply #31

.....Then they need to stop the adult ads. XD I dislike the site's ads/coms a lot.

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

January 27, 2014, 08:46:19 PM
Reply #32
So that was? I was feeling very sad. I thought there wasn't EqF anymore ;( I even thought of going on another forum :( but here I met wonderful people and I can't just leave like nothing this place... AND I WON'T NOW!

Problem solved... now I can feel again like in home here :)

This post gave me the feels. *Hugs*
Discord: https://discord.gg/rbwFqKK ♥ Steam: Greenganon

[/spoiler]

January 27, 2014, 09:35:07 PM
Reply #33

January 28, 2014, 09:18:12 AM
Reply #34

January 28, 2014, 02:42:18 PM
Reply #35
Yay, we're back! I've had the GoDaddy thing since Saturday night!
This is all very silly

January 31, 2014, 09:06:09 PM
Reply #36

I have no interest in terminal illness romances as a category. I saw someone else describe them as "like watching a puppy playing through the scope of a sniper rifle"

What is next? Yelling “fire” at a theatre or trying to get Westboro Baptist protesters INSIDE the funeral home?

February 01, 2014, 12:56:59 AM
Reply #37

September 13, 2015, 02:28:36 PM
Reply #38
That freaked me out but it's cool to see the wheels turning again.

September 13, 2015, 03:10:08 PM
Reply #39
That freaked me out but it's cool to see the wheels turning again.

Um, you're replying to a year-and-a-half old thread.
OC descriptions here

September 13, 2015, 07:38:39 PM
Reply #40

₪ ř lll•o.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

February 03, 2016, 02:50:16 PM
Reply #41
OC descriptions here

February 03, 2016, 02:58:30 PM
Reply #42

February 03, 2016, 09:40:20 PM
Reply #43
Geez-Louise! I didn't realize this thread is two-years-old till I came to "MoonFlight's" post. It didn't help that it was posted in late January.
Isn't he adorable when he waddles off in anger? :rrwub                                                                               :oostare

February 03, 2016, 09:59:22 PM
Reply #44
Geez-Louise! I didn't realize this thread is two-years-old till I came to "MoonFlight's" post. It didn't help that it was posted in late January.
Steins;Gate bro.

Though but yeah, every single time the site is down and this thread pops up and I see it has a couple dozen posts I get really confused.

February 04, 2016, 02:32:59 AM
Reply #45

That's because it's the same problem as in late January 2014. Back then the domain name was renewed for 2 years; now it has been renewed for 2 years more.
OC descriptions here

February 04, 2016, 02:43:22 AM
Reply #46
That's because it's the same problem as in late January 2014. Back then the domain name was renewed for 2 years; now it has been renewed for 2 years more.
That means we can make a doom countdown!

₪ ř lll•o.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

February 04, 2016, 05:33:26 AM
Reply #47
Yeah. Let's set up a clock on the banner so we can feel the impending doom. LOL

Oh, and as it get's closer we play the E1M1 theme until the cyber demon tears through the page.