Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: We All Live in a Pokemon World: The New Pokemon Discussion Thread  (Read 76922 times)

November 13, 2017, 10:43:09 PM
Reply #3825
I've heard that it's only for US version so :'(

₪ ° lllĽo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 13, 2017, 10:52:06 PM
Reply #3826
I've heard that it's only for US version so :'(
Right I forgot they're NA only. But I can clone mine and trade you it if you want?

[EDIT]

That goes for everyone/anyone that can't use NA codes, I will be more then happy to clone my Event Silvally and give ya'll one. That goes for some other event Pokes I have as well, like Ash Hat Pikachu and Marshadow, just in case you missed those ones as well.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 11:41:34 PM by Deadpool »
---
I'd like to think I've got a good grip on reality.

Though I could be wrong.

November 13, 2017, 11:43:53 PM
Reply #3827
Right I forgot they're NA only. But I can clone mine and trade you it if you want?

[EDIT]

That goes for everyone/anyone that can't use NA codes, I will be more then happy to clone my Event Silvally and give ya'll one. That goes for some other event Pokes I have as well, like Ash Hat Pikachu and Marshadow, just in case you missed those ones as well.

I did miss those too. The only events I actually got were Munchlax and just now that Silvally. :P

Also are the other two holding gold bottle caps too? I need as many of those things as I can get, haha.

November 14, 2017, 12:00:42 AM
Reply #3828
I did miss those too. The only events I actually got were Munchlax and just now that Silvally. :P

Also are the other two holding gold bottle caps too? I need as many of those things as I can get, haha.

No worries friend-o, your old pal Deadpool has ya back. I'll do my magic and have clones lined up tomorrow[Tuesday] for ya and anyone else that may want em. As for hold items, Marshadow comes with Marshadium Z and Pikachu comes with Pikashunium Z. Oh also the hat Pikachu is wearing is the one from Kanto.

I'm swimming in Gold Caps, so I can trade some over to you on either trash pokes or on pokes you happen to need/want. Just give me a heads up on anything you're looking for and I'll see what I can find.

I also have Japanese 6 IV Dittos if you happen to want one of them as well. Something I managed to snag off the GTS back in the Black and White games.
:lol:
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 14, 2017, 08:04:48 AM
Reply #3829
Can I has a Shiny Silvally? And possibly Marshadow? :-X

For the Pikachu event, I chose Sinnoh Cap. Feel like Pikachu just isn't right without Volt Tackle. :monster:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:12:29 AM by Salnalus »

[/spoiler]

November 14, 2017, 09:33:25 AM
Reply #3830
I got my hands on a shiny Silvally about a week ago. I wouldn't have been able to get a code card when US/UM come out because the event ends, like the day before the games come out.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living PokÚdex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and PokÚmon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

November 14, 2017, 11:43:26 AM
Reply #3831

[EDIT]

Can you even trade event Pokemon ?

.... Well... I am keen on the three if you ever have the free time :-[

₪ ° lllĽo.
I am a rarity.

November 14, 2017, 11:52:17 AM
Reply #3832

You can trade event Pokemon via Link Trade (P2P or over the Internet). However, you cannot trade Pokemon with a Z-Crystal attached to it.
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and PokÚmon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

November 14, 2017, 12:43:18 PM
Reply #3833

Hex yeah, I got you friend-o.

You can trade event Pokemon via Link Trade (P2P or over the Internet). However, you cannot trade Pokemon with a Z-Crystal attached to it.
Yes I totally forgot you can't trade Z crystals, bummer on that. But I can and will still trade over the pokes and since they can't come with their Z crystals, I'll give em a Gold Bottle cap to hold. Not as good, but better then nothing. :-\

My 3DS friend code for anyone that needs it: 1504-6798-8233.
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 14, 2017, 12:46:59 PM
Reply #3834
In case anypony here is curious, I've been working on my Pony Pokemon crossover game more and came up with this Eevee-like starter pony. Lemme know whatchu think!
:-X :) :-[

Ponatina's Elemental Forms

Here it is! This game's Eevee equivalent and starter pony Ponatina and all 18 of her various specialized forms. Which is your favorite? Which looks the worst? I'd love to read your thoughts on them in the comments.

Get the rest of this week in gamedev on the main blog below!
Link: http://www.yotesgames.com/2017/11/battle-gem-ponies-devlog-146.html
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:47:52 PM by Yotes »

November 14, 2017, 12:57:41 PM
Reply #3835
Holy Moly those look nice! I don't think I could pick a single favorite. You got some talent, cause there's normally atleast one Eevee evo that I find bleh, but yours all have a very nice and distinct vibe to em.
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 14, 2017, 01:06:34 PM
Reply #3836
Yes I totally forgot you can't trade Z crystals, bummer on that. But I can and will still trade over the pokes and since they can't come with their Z crystals, I'll give em a Gold Bottle cap to hold. Not as good, but better then nothing. :-\

The Silvally event comes naturally with a Gold Bottle Cap. Same thing with the Marshadow event before.

November 14, 2017, 01:12:04 PM
Reply #3837
The Silvally event comes naturally with a Gold Bottle Cap. Same thing with the Marshadow event before.
Did Marshadow come with one? I honestly didn't even notice, thought it just came with it's Z Crystal.
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 14, 2017, 01:18:00 PM
Reply #3838
Did Marshadow come with one? I honestly didn't even notice, thought it just came with it's Z Crystal.

I didn't get the Marshadow event from GameStop, but I believe it was supposed to come hold a Gold Bottle Cap.

EDIT: Checked Serebii and the event Marshadow from GameStop is supposed to come holding its Z Crystal.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:19:11 PM by Leni Loud »

November 14, 2017, 01:23:41 PM
Reply #3839
I didn't get the Marshadow event from GameStop, but I believe it was supposed to come hold a Gold Bottle Cap.
Mine wasn't holding anything when I checked on it, though I most likely took the cap off it if it came with one. I should pay more attention, but that requires effort and I'm far too lazy of a man for that.  :lol:

By the way did you want any event mons, or are looking for any mons in particular?
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 14, 2017, 01:26:20 PM
Reply #3840
Holy Moly those look nice! I don't think I could pick a single favorite. You got some talent, cause there's normally atleast one Eevee evo that I find bleh, but yours all have a very nice and distinct vibe to em.

Thanks for that. I really feel like succeeded in making a lovable group of ponies that can hopefully become iconic after the game is out. Now... Just have to settle on designs for the last few members of the 60 pony roster...

November 14, 2017, 01:56:56 PM
Reply #3841
Mine wasn't holding anything when I checked on it, though I most likely took the cap off it if it came with one. I should pay more attention, but that requires effort and I'm far too lazy of a man for that.  :lol:

By the way did you want any event mons, or are looking for any mons in particular?

Me? Not right now. I have 'em all (I got a Japanese Movie Marshadow a while ago). I just need those new UBs from the upcoming games to keep my Living Dex complete.

November 14, 2017, 07:46:04 PM
Reply #3842
Thanks for that. I really feel like succeeded in making a lovable group of ponies that can hopefully become iconic after the game is out. Now... Just have to settle on designs for the last few members of the 60 pony roster...
I think you 100% nailed it with how amazing they look!

Me? Not right now. I have 'em all (I got a Japanese Movie Marshadow a while ago). I just need those new UBs from the upcoming games to keep my Living Dex complete.
Okie dokes Friend-o. Just let me know if you happen to ever be in the market for mons.

Also I have all the cloned pokes finished, so for those that wanted em let me know when you're free to trade. :D
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 15, 2017, 12:01:29 AM
Reply #3843
In case anypony here is curious, I've been working on my Pony Pokemon crossover game more and came up with this Eevee-like starter pony. Lemme know whatchu think!
:-X :) :-[
Ponatina's Elemental Forms[/center]
Oooh I like this, it looks pretty neat !!

Also I have all the cloned pokes finished, so for those that wanted em let me know when you're free to trade. :D
You hook me on the real. The real real.
I work at home so it's fine whenever for me. Just send me an hour with your timezone and I'll be ready.
 :)

₪ ° lllĽo.
I am a rarity.

November 17, 2017, 07:44:11 PM
Reply #3844
Thank you so much for doing this, I really appreciate it :) Especially for Marshadow because otherwise I wouldn't have had a complete dex ! So yep thanks so much again, I really wanna use them in Ultra Moon lol

₪ ° lllĽo.
I am a rarity.

November 17, 2017, 08:23:03 PM
Reply #3845
Thank you so much for doing this, I really appreciate it :) Especially for Marshadow because otherwise I wouldn't have had a complete dex ! So yep thanks so much again, I really wanna use them in Ultra Moon lol
No prob bob

Also should you ever need events in the future I got ya back.
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 17, 2017, 09:11:49 PM
Reply #3846
I didn't get to see much of the trailers that showed off the new stuff in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so I'm glad I got Ultra Moon today so I can be surprised when I see the new stuff :lol:

[/spoiler]

November 18, 2017, 03:21:29 PM
Reply #3847
I didn't get to see much of the trailers that showed off the new stuff in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so I'm glad I got Ultra Moon today so I can be surprised when I see the new stuff :lol:
I wanted to go in blind, there was an unskippable ad on a youtube vid that I was too weak to look away from.  :'(

But I gots the game and here is my current team should anyone be interested.

[Pokemon Name]:Popplio  [Nickname]:Shel  [Level]:10  [Gender]:Female

[Pokemon Name]:Grubbin  [Nickname]:Gogum  [Level]:9  [Gender]:Male

[Pokemon Name]:Buneary  [Nickname]:Des  [Level]:9  [Gender]:Female

[Pokemon Name]:Slowpoke  [Nickname]:Lently  [Level]:9  [Gender]:Female

[Pokemon Name]:Pichu  [Nickname]:Rona  [Level]:10  [Gender]:Female

[Pokemon Name]:Rockruff  [Nickname]:Reine  [Level]:10  [Gender]:Female
---

Though I could be wrong.

November 18, 2017, 03:55:08 PM
Reply #3848
I added my last member of my team. My team going this point on is a 5-man, er, girl team with a 6th Pokemon acting as a pick/safe switch/heal sponge.

"Jacqueline" the Primarina (Female), Level 41
"Bunhilda" the Lopunny (Female), Level 40
"Marjorie" the Lilligant (Female), Level 39
"Domino" the Salazzle (Female), Level 39
"Elizabeth" the Sandshrew (Female), Level 31

November 18, 2017, 10:44:31 PM
Reply #3849
I started a bit later because I restarted a few times to get starters for both games (I got Ultra Moon, my brother got Ultra Sun). So I'm a little behind than where I should be. That said, here is my team right now:

Dartrix (Male) Lv. 24
Brionne (Female) Lv. 23
Rockruff (Female) Lv. 20
Noibat (Female) Lv. 19

Was going to go for all Alolan/Alolan forme team like I did for Moon, but couldn't resist adding in Noibat, so I'm making an exception. The Rockruff is the event one btw.

Going to use Salazzle for the 5th slot, but not sure what to get for the 6th slot.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 10:53:54 PM by Salnalus »

[/spoiler]