Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Should I change my user name?  (Read 1997 times)

September 16, 2013, 10:53:10 AM
I'm loving pinkamena diane pie so much I want to change it to my user name.
Would you all remember me?
Would you be offended?
Would I get loads of hate?
And should I change my user name?

Folder of designs and old sig:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

September 16, 2013, 11:20:51 AM
Reply #1
I'm loving pinkamena diane pie so much I want to change it to my user name.
Would you all remember me?
Would you be offended?
Would I get loads of hate?
And should I change my user name?

No
No
No
No

But that's just my opinion. Do whatever you want.  :-\
To love another person is to see the face of God

September 16, 2013, 11:21:40 AM
Reply #2
No
No
No
No

But that's just my opinion. Do whatever you want.  :-\

I see what your saying

I'm not sure what to do.

[/spoiler]

September 16, 2013, 01:22:25 PM
Reply #3
Change your name, add your title to be AKA: MidnightSong, all bases covered.
Nobody will be offended though, if they are, well, they're being absurd and that's not your problem.

September 16, 2013, 01:23:12 PM
Reply #4
Change your name, add your title to be AKA: MidnightSong, all bases covered.
Nobody will be offended though, if they are, well, they're being absurd and that's not your problem.
Thank you Mirage  :)

[/spoiler]

September 01, 2014, 11:11:19 PM
Reply #5
I thought it might be redundant to start a new topic with a similar topic and just thought I'd reply here. I too am thinking of changing my username. I want my username to be the same as the OC I want to create, but I just realized there is someone else that has a youtube channel that goes by Keyframe, so I need to change mine. I still want my name to be associated with an animation term.  :-\
Um, is there a way to change your own username. In the modify profile tab, I don't see were you can change the user name. Can somepony please let me know what to do about changing my username?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 11:33:13 PM by Key Frame »

September 02, 2014, 01:51:11 AM
Reply #6
I thought it might be redundant to start a new topic with a similar topic and just thought I'd reply here. I too am thinking of changing my username. I want my username to be the same as the OC I want to create, but I just realized there is someone else that has a youtube channel that goes by Keyframe, so I need to change mine. I still want my name to be associated with an animation term.  :-\
Um, is there a way to change your own username. In the modify profile tab, I don't see were you can change the user name. Can somepony please let me know what to do about changing my username?
If you go to the shop tab, you can buy a name change token there for 50 bits. Then go to your Inventory and use the token, or something like that. I only used one once, two April Fools ago, changed my name to Firemane Prince Darkblood or something... ahah. But yeah, I don't quite remember how using it works but I'm pretty sure you just go to your profile inventory.
Considering nobody even uses the shop tab or bits or anything these days, I wonder if it would be possible to make it a forum profile option? Would be more convenient..

September 02, 2014, 03:28:54 AM
Reply #7
If you go to the shop tab, you can buy a name change token there for 50 bits. Then go to your Inventory and use the token, or something like that. I only used one once, two April Fools ago, changed my name to Firemane Prince Darkblood or something... ahah. But yeah, I don't quite remember how using it works but I'm pretty sure you just go to your profile inventory.
Considering nobody even uses the shop tab or bits or anything these days, I wonder if it would be possible to make it a forum profile option? Would be more convenient..
Thank you, I never thought of using the shop tab. I'll have to give that a try then. When I come up with a better name, I'll put aka. Key Frame in the title, so that I don't cause any confusion. I want my OC's special talent to be animation, since that is what I'm passionate about and going to school for. My OC is going to have a cutie mark that reflects animation in some way and I want the OC to have a name that goes well with animation.

September 04, 2014, 10:30:50 AM
Reply #8

Yeah, I'm pretty sure now the name change is the only thing people ever buy. :monster:
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Show By Rock!! ID: 784396951
Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

Your mother was chair making tools. :monster:
[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]