Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask the Princess of the Night II  (Read 14671 times)

November 16, 2015, 03:33:16 PM
Reply #300
Seems my sister or attendants haven't told me everything... minor details, I suppose.

Are you sure you even spoke to Celestia? Queen Solar Flare is your sister gone mad Princess Luna! Forgive me for being so brash, but I've been trying to tell you that all the while. Surely there is a dark magic at work here and perhaps your sister is being controlled. Yes, I was force into chronicling her reign of terror and thus I have information that may help you. Would you care to listen?

November 21, 2015, 07:39:48 PM
Reply #301
Don't know, but it's better than being boring .

I am not boring. I just tend to be civil about the way I act.

Are you sure you even spoke to Celestia? Queen Solar Flare is your sister gone mad Princess Luna! Forgive me for being so brash, but I've been trying to tell you that all the while. Surely there is a dark magic at work here and perhaps your sister is being controlled. Yes, I was force into chronicling her reign of terror and thus I have information that may help you. Would you care to listen?

Listen, citizen. I understand your concern, but there is nothing to fear. There is no war, there is no mind control, and there certainly isn't a possibility of anything my sister could be doing. And this Solar Flare... is that some sort of nickname you gave my sister? She is known as Celestia, and just that.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

November 21, 2015, 07:44:32 PM
Reply #302

Listen, citizen. I understand your concern, but there is nothing to fear. There is no war, there is no mind control, and there certainly isn't a possibility of anything my sister could be doing. And this Solar Flare... is that some sort of nickname you gave my sister? She is known as Celestia, and just that.

As you wish m'lady. But understand that not all is as it seems, I've seen things that even I myself still cannot comprehend. All may seem utopian, but look closer and you'll see the truth. I'm a fugitive, I've been on the run for quite some time and spoken to none except you fair princess.

... Look closer...

I shall return in time. Do me this one favor however... please think for yourself and not like others as you will fall.

November 21, 2015, 07:57:27 PM
Reply #303
It's cute that you think I meant you. *It starts to laugh*
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:56:53 PM by Broken Gear »
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

November 21, 2015, 08:02:43 PM
Reply #304
Celestia comes into Luna's room suddenly and finds Luna alone, only she'd thought she heard somepony else in there with her*

who were you talking to sister?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 01:24:06 PM by hXc WhiteTrashWastedYouth hXc »

November 21, 2015, 10:53:56 PM
Reply #305
To the room, changeling.

Luna raised an eyebrow. Why do you spout nonsense?

Seems my sister or attendants haven't told me everything... minor details, I suppose.

He sits in the room, looking around for a guard to check on him.
"if all the stars in the sky are my enemy,
May they know that they are still not worthy opponents."

December 02, 2015, 12:45:49 AM
Reply #306
Wow, somebody needs to remind me to answer these more quickly... I keep forgetting about our night princess. Sal shook his head and sighed.

As you wish m'lady. But understand that not all is as it seems, I've seen things that even I myself still cannot comprehend. All may seem utopian, but look closer and you'll see the truth. I'm a fugitive, I've been on the run for quite some time and spoken to none except you fair princess.

... Look closer...

I shall return in time. Do me this one favor however... please think for yourself and not like others as you will fall.
Celestia comes into Luna's room suddenly and finds Luna alone, only she'd thought she heard somepony else in there with her*

who were you talking to sister?

While Luna had been busy after such time with other matters at hand, she was interrupted by her sister now. Not that she minded too much, she could make time for Celestia. Nopony in particular. What brings you to my quarters, sister?

It's cute that you think I meant you. *It starts to laugh*

I do not see what is cute... or funny at this moment.

He sits in the room, looking around for a guard to check on him.

While the guards weren't exactly checking on him, they were more standing post at the door to his room, awaiting further instruction from either one of the princesses.

[/spoiler]

December 02, 2015, 05:29:09 AM
Reply #307
Nopony in particular. What brings you to my quarters, sister?

Celestia's mane was looking unusually fiery like butane compared to her slow, flowing, and starry mane

I was just a little... concerned since it's not often you get visitors. Yet none are here unless you're conversing with yourself. practicing a grand speech?

December 02, 2015, 10:30:09 AM
Reply #308
That would be you. You assumed I was calling you boring, and I never said you were. maybe your coil is a bit to tight but your reactions are amusing.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

December 02, 2015, 10:55:09 AM
Reply #309
Wow, somebody needs to remind me to answer these more quickly... I keep forgetting about our night princess. Sal shook his head and sighed.

While Luna had been busy after such time with other matters at hand, she was interrupted by her sister now. Not that she minded too much, she could make time for Celestia. Nopony in particular. What brings you to my quarters, sister?

While the guards weren't exactly checking on him, they were more standing post at the door to his room, awaiting further instruction from either one of the princesses.

Chiton walks up to the door and addresses the guards, "How are you folks doing today? Do you like your job?"
"if all the stars in the sky are my enemy,
May they know that they are still not worthy opponents."