Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: How Do You Feel When Somebody Makes Fun Of You Because Of MLP?  (Read 7676 times)

June 19, 2015, 06:13:53 AM
Reply #75
I haven't gotten much hate for being a brony, but I've had friends make jokes about it just trying to screw with me.

December 10, 2015, 02:19:41 PM
Reply #76
I just tell them it makes me 20% cooler than them. :lunadealwithit

December 10, 2015, 02:26:54 PM
Reply #77
I really don't care what strangers think of me, and I don't mind being teased a bit by my brother about it ( its all in good fun), but the way my parents treat me as if I am some kind of freak it kind of crushes me.

But then again that is probably the least of my problems with them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

December 11, 2015, 06:40:47 PM
Reply #78
My brother likes to make jokes and talk about the messed up pony vids he's seen. But he's got friends that are bronies.

I've tried recruiting him, but he won't bite so I'm just gonna let it be.

January 23, 2016, 09:20:43 AM
Reply #79
Nothing really, the only thing I say is this, "Have a big cup of stop the drama!"

January 23, 2016, 07:41:16 PM
Reply #80
I've never gotten any hate, but people would just make jokes and be turds about it.

January 24, 2016, 01:04:01 PM
Reply #81
i don't get teased, at least for liking pony, because i don't give a great green flying ducks ass
humty dumty sat on the wall
humty dumty had a great fall
humty stood up and rubbed her head
....humty dumty was never an egg
[/spoiler]
nothing can stop the spooge

February 03, 2016, 02:54:17 AM
Reply #82
I keep my power level securely hidden so I dont have that issue but it acctaully doesnt bother me that much to hide it as I dont like advertising when I like something that much. Ive done it for years with Sonic and Sailor Moon so ive grown quite comfortable with holding it in but thats only because I know I would feel WAY worse being judged by someone even if they didnt care.

February 04, 2016, 05:47:33 AM
Reply #83
MY mom knows I'm a brony now. At first she was like "what site are you on is that My Little Pony?"

I kinda froze but then I'm like "Okay so I watch a little girl's TV show but maybe it's kept me from drinking myself to death!"

But then she reminded me of how I used to steal my older sister's ponies and play with them when I was like 3 and how bad sissy hated that. LOL!

February 09, 2016, 09:40:35 AM
Reply #84
Whenever someone insults or even outright curses me out me I just block them, yeah it's very annoying and would like to stop getting such comments.  :( Honestly they tend to be so immature they sound like a 5 year old with bad grammar, honestly their grammar is so bad at times.  :-X Again I just block them, I know there's no one in trying to reason with someone who curses in very terrible grammar for no reason. I can comment on a video and someone outright tells me to go and die. XD Once I was even called the f word used for gays, now that was just flat out terrible.

Oh why can't everyone just act their ages? Why must they be so immature that Discord is the God Of Harmony compared? It's not very common but do wished it'll stop.  :-\

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

May 31, 2016, 04:18:35 AM
Reply #85
No-one has made fun of me but I am a relatively new brony and only my family and my close friends know I am a brony.

June 09, 2016, 05:59:20 AM
Reply #86
Just to give you an idea....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL2vbtPUMxI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL2vbtPUMxI</a>

October 02, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
Reply #87
Honestly I feel like someone going out of their way to hate on something that isn't harming anyone is a complete asshat
People should be allowed to love whatever they want. The person is obviously enjoying their interests so why take that from them?

I'm not in school anymore so I don't deal with bullying honestly
One of my older siblings loves my little pony as well so family doesn't pick on me about it either.

What's up everybody, I think dogs should vote!

October 02, 2017, 07:59:27 PM
Reply #88
Honestly I feel like someone going out of their way to hate on something that isn't harming anyone is a complete asshat
People should be allowed to love whatever they want. The person is obviously enjoying their interests so why take that from them?

I'm not in school anymore so I don't deal with bullying honestly
One of my older siblings loves my little pony as well so family doesn't pick on me about it either.

if it's a problem i tell em fight me

October 06, 2017, 09:52:58 AM
Reply #89
When I was still pretty open about liking MLP, I used to get upset because of people judging and often tried to come up with some snarky comebacks. That didn't exactly work out though and I wouldn't be surprised if the people judging found the comebacks as another reason to keep on judging. Nowadays I don't really care anymore since no one knows about my liking to ponies and all people who know me believe it was just a phase that has already gone by.

Use your Ba'noodle on your... ba'loney!

November 16, 2017, 10:57:13 AM
Reply #90
i'm pushing 40, and saw the pony movie the other day (where is the discussion for that by the by? i expected for there to be something within the episodes section and couldn't see anything. presumably we still want to avoid spoilers and such, i was trying desperately to avoid spoilers before i say it)

anyway, i live in a small town, and i took my build-a-bear songbird serenade plush, not in a bag but she came out with me, and went shopping with me afterwards. in my bag was ida, my usual dog plush and two 80's ponies including cherries jubilee

no one took the piss, at least in my presence and a couple of people said how pretty she was and like that (which i'm sure songbird would have appreciated). but even if they did, i got enough hassle for trying to fit in as a kid, so i will like what i like, i will express that like as i see fit (within reason) and i (still) don't give a flying bollock what anyone thinks

>:( :-\ 8)
humty dumty sat on the wall
humty dumty had a great fall
humty stood up and rubbed her head
....humty dumty was never an egg
[/spoiler]
nothing can stop the spooge