15 (30.6%)
Not good or bad.
3 (6.1%)
Not that good at all
1 (2%)
Terrible!  Don't watch this!
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 1x09 - Bridle Gossip  (Read 13076 times)

February 19, 2011, 10:05:19 AM
Here's what it its all about! i know every detail of every show! here's what its about: All the ponies are hiding inside the houses! Twilight wonders whats going on. Then, Pinkie Pie pulls her inside. The ponies think 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:49:02 AM by The Derpy One »

February 19, 2011, 11:31:33 AM
Reply #1
  How old are you?  No offense, but you sound like you're in middle school.

February 19, 2011, 12:53:05 PM
Reply #2
Cool story bro.

After that weird start to the thread, I'll post the vid here (I know it's not needed but I like episode topics with the vid).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmS55Npp_fA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmS55Npp_fA</a>

I think this is one of the better episodes myself, it did some world building and it can be pretty funny too. Zecora's rhyming speech would start getting on my nerves after a while though, but thankfully she doesn't have any long speeches.

February 19, 2011, 02:15:18 PM
Reply #3
@first post- Uhhh, what?

I liked this episode a lot when I first saw it. I got pissed when everyone assumed things about Zecora because she was a zebra (it obviously brought up a ton of unfortunate implications, but that was taken care of). XD

February 19, 2011, 04:06:28 PM
Reply #4
@first post- Uhhh, what?

I liked this episode a lot when I first saw it. I got pissed when everyone assumed things about Zecora because she was a zebra (it obviously brought up a ton of unfortunate implications, but that was taken care of). XD

LIEK OMG this episode implies racism. XD

BANNED

February 19, 2011, 07:11:27 PM
Reply #5
This is the SINGLE best moment in ALL of Televisual history.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PGKcikaGY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PGKcikaGY</a>

I'm sorry, human society is only going to go down from this peak.

February 19, 2011, 07:42:16 PM
Reply #6
We need more Flutterguy XD

BANNED

February 19, 2011, 07:58:00 PM
Reply #7
I hope the person I'm referring to never reads this, but my very very close friend whose favorite pony is Fluttershy and who reminds me of Fluttershy is a trans woman.  Flutterguy instantly ...  eh, enough said.  I was thinking of her every moment Flutterguy spoke. 

February 19, 2011, 08:03:10 PM
Reply #8
We need more Flutterguy XD

I know, right!! 
That was one of the truest most funny things EVER, seriously.  It's one of the things that shows that it really is for adults as much as anything as really, if they just wanted her to have a guys voice they'd have used some on hand voice actor that they use anyways, but to get what sounds like a Big Black Guy ... JOY <3

Also also, Zecora is a really great character.  I'm glad that pop to see her again later, though I do kinda hope she gets used some more laters, or even a Zebra thingie explored.

February 20, 2011, 01:29:00 AM
Reply #9
I know, right!! 
That was one of the truest most funny things EVER, seriously.  It's one of the things that shows that it really is for adults as much as anything as really, if they just wanted her to have a guys voice they'd have used some on hand voice actor that they use anyways, but to get what sounds like a Big Black Guy ... JOY <3

Also also, Zecora is a really great character.  I'm glad that pop to see her again later, though I do kinda hope she gets used some more laters, or even a Zebra thingie explored.

Indeed. I never laughed more than when we heard Flutterguy's Barry White/Isaac Haytes voice. We need an episode where Fluttershy uses the poison joke to become a famous smooth jazz and/or blues singer.

BANNED

February 20, 2011, 08:38:51 AM
Reply #10
I tell you my friends,
Of this I am sure.
Hasbro needs to make,
A Zecora figure.

Oh crap, I just rhymed.
Now isn't this silly?
I've turn into a rhyming,
Little cow filly.

February 20, 2011, 09:28:59 AM
Reply #11
I tell you my friends,
Of this I am sure.
Hasbro needs to make,
A Zecora figure.

Oh crap, I just rhymed.
Now isn't this silly?
I've turn into a rhyming,
Little cow filly.
'Sure' doesn't rhyme with 'figure' though! You could get away with it if you mispronounce the last part of 'figure' though.

February 20, 2011, 09:58:00 AM
Reply #12
'Sure' doesn't rhyme with 'figure' though! You could get away with it if you mispronounce the last part of 'figure' though.

She's from Nicaragua.  Words rhyme differently depending on accents and dialects and all that.

February 20, 2011, 12:31:47 PM
Reply #13
She's from Nicaragua.  Words rhyme differently depending on accents and dialects and all that.
I actually knew that already, just thought I'd point out it doesn't work well being read by a natural english speaker, that's all.

February 20, 2011, 12:44:17 PM
Reply #14
The rhyming is off?
To your ears it might be.
But I think it sounds,
Just fine to me.

February 20, 2011, 02:29:07 PM
Reply #15
The rhyming is off?
To your ears it might be.
But I think it sounds,
Just fine to me.
Now I think everyone should've posted in rhyme for this discussion :lol:

February 20, 2011, 03:28:22 PM
Reply #16
I can't think of a
Rhyme, so here instead take this
Terrible haiku

February 23, 2011, 08:22:25 AM
Reply #17
this is one of my favourite episodes I've seen as of yet
but the best part was, let's not forget.
Fluttershy singing Pinkies song,
although it was kinda...wrong.

>,>
PONIES

February 23, 2011, 06:22:35 PM
Reply #18

February 23, 2011, 09:38:08 PM
Reply #19
I just remembered something about this episode.

(omg naughty)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 24, 2011, 11:42:54 AM
Reply #20
I think everyone thought that

I had to divert my eyes tbh.
PONIES

February 24, 2011, 05:38:55 PM
Reply #21
Gee, thanks. Now you've profaned it for me.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." -Adam Savage

February 24, 2011, 05:45:00 PM
Reply #22
35% of Unicorns experience erectile dysfunction in their life.
PONIES

February 24, 2011, 06:21:24 PM
Reply #23
I just remembered something about this episode.

(omg naughty)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
errr sorry I had to uninstall the spoiler thing I was using, it was causing some weird errors  :monster:
You have to be like the first person to use it and of course it's AFTER I removed it

February 25, 2011, 12:20:31 AM
Reply #24
It was working when I first posted it..but then hours later I just noticed it was weird. XD

I tried to protect the eyes of the innocent and failed ;_____________________; (j/k(